Today is 6th of June 2017. Its been a week since I've got promotion and the news is that I'll be soon transferred to some branch where I need to complete my rural service. Posting is expected to be for at-least 2 years. At first it seemed to me as if its going to spoil all my plans, but now as I'm more and more accepting the reality to come- I feel as if its the blessing in disguise. Its a golden oppurtunity for me to live a simple lifestyle in a rural village- far away from the crowd. I hope to live and talk to the trees and the animals there. I'd imagine myself standing atop a Himalayan cliff with long trees everywhere and waterfalls in the background. I'd like to listen to the birds chirping and the sounds the breeze makes as it blows past the leaves. I'd love to take deep breathe of the fresh air the world has to offer. I wish to engage myself for the needy and the poor. I want to contribute to the world- I have a lot to offer and I'll never get tired doing it. In fact that is where I always wanted to be.I'd love to live in a peaceful world far away from the crowd- a world where people are so busy making their lives perfect that they forget to live it.I want to make the most of my life by contributing to nature and the needy.